Friday, August 6, 2010

One week has past

I am well into the renos now, I had better be with 1/3 of allotted time behind me. So far though its been pretty good. All electrical is complete the bathroom is on the mend as I begin mudding today. We have a plan for the kitchen cupboards and countertop. As the mud dries I move onto painting and lifting the kitchen floor followed by a new subfloor. injuries? Wel so far nothing major. Skin off a couple knuckles that keep getting re-injured is the worse so far, but could be worse! A bit of a late start today though.

We went to Cirque de Solie - Allegria last night - those performers are amazing. As they all came up for their bow at the end (30 maybe) I couldn't help wonder though how many more were behind the scenes and deserve as much of the applause. To all who put it on - well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment