Saturday, July 31, 2010

Am I injury prone?

Ever since I can remember, if there was away to hurt myself I could do it. I remember after many trips to the dentist how he remarked that I must be injury prone. Yesterday as I began my reno I thought it would be interesting to see how long it would be before I injured myself. It took about an hour. Nothing serious, but in my present work an incident report would be required.

Speaking of my present work I must say my safety awareness has increased immensely. I may be injury prone but at least it took an hour and not 15 minutes! Not only that I worked very hard at keeping my work area clean, watched for tripping hazards, and nails in boards. If I could pat myself on the back I think I would.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it took less than an hour from the time I arrived yesterday to injure myself, so you did better than I!

    ReplyDelete