Sunday, July 25, 2010

Managing three computers

Trying to manage 3 computers is an interesting experience.
1. I am switching from a PC to a MAC, sort of. I am using Parallels software to run windows stuff on my Mac. So far so good. It is confusing though trying to sort the minefield of new messages and mouse actions, network hookups etc.
2. The new Windows is Windows 7 - 64 bit.
3. I still want access to my windows software, so how to transfer it? Still working on that. Any advice.
4. I need to retire my old laptop and return it to from once it came, but can't do that until I am satisfied the new one works well and files are safe.
5. Trying to accomplish between renovating, Riders games and regular home stuff, work, sleep etc.
I think I need a time manager and an IT guy. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 25, 2010

    Just take the leap and ditch the PC ... you'll be happy you did ... :) !!!!

    ReplyDelete