Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cleaning the garage

Don't give me a flat surface or I will fill it full of stuff. Then when the stuff starts to fall off I stop everything and clean it up. Thats been my MO for as long as I can remember. Which really isn't so bad. The problem though began a week ago when I decided to install a door in the basement. Of course it didn't fit so I had to cut it down. Without thinking I fired up the saw in the garage and .... anybody know what interior doors are made of ... what a mess! The finest sawdust one could imagine all over the garage. Well, what's a little more right? About half a dozen cuts later the door finally fit.  The garage though, is, or at least was covered with this awful fine layer of dust. It's in every drawer, on every tool, every possible crack and cranny. So today, this afternoon, all afternoon, I spent vacuuming, sweeping, washing, blowing dust off things, then more vacuuming till finally I could claim my garage back. I wonder what the odds are I'll saw in the garage again?

No comments:

Post a Comment