Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some days are like this....

I was expecting this morning to be one where I could could get some of my own work done, you know, the stuff that needs to get for your position. Instead my office took on the revolving door syndrome with literally people standing in line to discuss something. Phew! Thats OK though, my other stuff will get down eventually on a weekend or whenever. I tip my hat to all those who are in similiar situations. Personally, I love it. It makes for a very interesting day, a day when you are fully engaged. My interuptions are typically from those within my office. I do wonder how those who deal with interuptions that come from within their workplace and without the workspace, manage to juggle it all (nurses, trades supervisors, etc.)?

No comments:

Post a Comment