Friday, May 21, 2010

Grey's Anatomy finale

Here's what I wonder - what were the producers thinking? If they came up with a plot even I could guess, (see my prognostication post) then I'm thinking they were just plain lazy. The finale was so unbelievable I hate to say it but it compared with "Mercy". Really, could SWAT really have shot the guy and then lost him? Would they have only hit him in the shoulder? Come on! Would they really lock down the hospital and leave people to die? Couldn't Maranda use the phone and call for help??

I have to give the actors credit though they at least did their part fairly realistically. How would I know I have to wonder - I have never been shot nor have I been in such a stressful situation. Oh wait... I was at work this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment