Friday, May 28, 2010

Time flies - don't it?

The interesting thing about time is you really don't notice it unless its in relation to something else; a start and end point. Here it is May 28th and a whole week has past since my last blog post. Probably the world, or your world didn't stop, I know mine didn't! I guess that is what busyness or other factors come into play and propel us from one point in time to another. Whether one is wanting it or not time just keeps pushing us to the next point where we say "what time is it?" or, "oh its that time!" or "where did the time go?" 


I couldn't help notice a Facebook friend who is their own world of time: early rises, rushing to one thing from another, yet all needing to be done. In the end they will probably have some thought to themselves like, "What happened?". I guess thats when each of us wonder if all the time consuming things we do is worth it. If it involves people and relationships it usually is.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 19, 2010

    ...sounds like my life! (rising early and rushing from one commitment to the next)

    But what to do about it in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment...I guess in the end we are all accountable for our time. If not to our God then certainly to our selves as live with the regret. If only to learn that before its to late.

    ReplyDelete